Hiring Winning Talent
Tools for structuring a hiring process with a direct impact on business results
Hiring Winning Talent implements a structured process to streamline and empower successful hiring. The program focuses on key skills required to interview candidates and ways to build team cohesion by involving team members in the hiring initiative.
This program provides the processes and tools required to master the art and science of identifying and winning great new team members – those that will perform in the top 20 per cent.
Participants completing Hiring Winning Talent will be able to
- Establish an efficient process that will reduce the time required to interview and select a qualified candidate.
- Maximize new hires’ productivity once they join the team by ensuring that candidates are a good fit for the job (both technical and organizational fit).
- Ensure team cohesion and support for new hires by involving team members in the process.
- Increase the retention of all new hires, and, in particular, reduce turnover during new hires’ first year on the job.
Offered in Classroom, On-line, or Blended Formats.
Classroom Time: 8 hours
On-line Time: 2 hours
With most programs in Vital Learning’s Leadership Development series, you have three delivery options:
- Purchase the facilitator kits and teach the modules yourself
- Hire SEA Consulting to provide on-site training
- Train your supervisors using the on-line seminars
Please contact Nelson Scott to determine which training option is best for you.
Return to Training Resources
Return to Leadership Development
Back to Top