Customer Service MAGIC: Changing Complainers into Loyal Customers
A customer who complains can become a loyal customer if the complaint is resolved quickly and fairly. Master a MAGIC formula to strengthen customer relationships, improve service, and build customer loyalty by dealing with concerns effectively.
During this seminar, you will:
- identify 9 reasons customers complain
- learn 7 things that customers want when they complain
- explore 4 reasons why most customers don’t complain
- discover the real value of a customer today and in the future
- calculate the cost of unresolved complaints
- learn why “time is of the essence” when dealing with complaints
- master a five-step process for resolving complaints
- discover the impact of body language on communication
- practise techniques that you can use when responding to complaints
- discover how complaints can provide useful lessons to improve customer service
The program descriptions found on this website are meant only as a starting point. Nelson will work with you to create the presentation that best meets your requirements.
Most programs can be offered as a keynote, a convention break-out, or a half- or full-day workshop . . . or even longer.
Return to Presentations
Return to Customer Service
Back to Top